Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Role Reversal

For the next two weeks we are doing a little role reversal in the Hinson house...I am the one that gets to go here

for this

to do a little thing called work.

Terry will get the chance to experience what it is like to be full time hands on caregiver. Now mind you he will not be working full time during the day while taking care of Kendall and the house, but I'm hoping he will gain some insight into what it is like when he is gone for 10 weeks, not just 10 days.

While I am SO EXCITED for this opportunity I'm gonna miss my little BooBoo SO MUCH! I have never been away from her for more than one night at a time (well except for the time we went to the Championship game in Arizona when UF beat down Ohio, but Kendall was only 2 months old, so that really doesn't count).


Thank goodness for Skype*!

1 comment:

Wendie said...

You got this Terry! No sweat....
right?