Monday, August 10, 2009
Galloway-Week 2
I must admit (and I'm sure I'll be regretting saying this in a few weeks) but this whole running thing isn't so bad. This week we did our Magic Mile (it is some calculation that will place us in the correct pace group for training). I did mine in 10.31. Not too bad. I was hoping for a 10 min mile so I'm just a little off. I will not know until next week which pace group I'm in. After that we did another 2.5 miles. I did a 2/1 pace (run 2 min, walk 1 min). Started out great again but it got really HOT! I needed a water station this time and there was none. I think I might have to become one of those crazy runners with a running belt that holds water bottles....finished in about 35 mins. Felt really great afterwards (besides the whole being hot thing). I was nervous that Sunday I was again going to be feeling the burn like last week, but I felt fine. No pain at all. So another week down and too many to count to go...no really 30 more to go. No problem, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go sis...I am so proud of you...
Post a Comment