Next month Kendall starts her first dance class. She is taking both ballet and tap. This past weekend we went and got her dancing shoes and while the experience in the store wasn't pleasant (why do they put the princess, barbie and dora stuff right where they can see and pick it up?) when we got home she was loving it. She is actually really good at twirling on her tip toes. She even puts her hands over her head while dancing. She likes to watch episodes of Little Einsteins with June dancing and dance along.
Last night she asked to wear her tutu and dancing shoes. She loved them so much she wanted to sleep in them. I convinced her not to wear the tutu to sleep but relented on the ballet shoes. They were still on when I woke her up this morning. I let her keep them on till we got to school then we changed into her tennis shoes.
I think I might have created a dancing monster......


No comments:
Post a Comment