Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Plants

And to continue with the planting post, I also finally ventured out and bought some planters for my front porch after three years of living in this house...I just couldn't decide what I wanted. No really, I just am not good at the whole gardening thing. I finally made a choice and went with it. These have been around for almost a month now. Not too bad. Wish I had pictures from when I first planted them. The white flowers up-front have really grown and are starting to cascade down the edge and the red ones in the back are getting ready to bloom AGAIN. Yes you read that right they are blooming again, I managed not to kill them after the first bloom (which is what I usually do)! Again, Kendall and I are (almost) watering everyday and deadheading (not sure if that is the right terminology) the spent blooms (almost) daily too. With any luck these beauty's will last till August.



No comments: