Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Green (Maybe) Thumb


I decided to get a little adventurous this year and planted two tomato plants, some basil and oregano. I have been envious of my neighbors real garden for the last two years now. I though that I would start in containers this year before making the investment in a real garden. I'm not known to have too much of a green thumb..that is my mom's department. So far things are looking okay. I'm diligently watering every (well almost) everyday. Tonight when Kendall and I were out watering the plants I saw these....






OMG! They are actually producing something...now if i can just make them last....

Stay tuned for more plant updates. I'm sure you are just on the edge of your seat...

1 comment:

wendie said...

So does this mean you will bring me some Tomato's along with my bread when you come to stay with me now. HAHA