What a wonderful Christmas! The Parrish family came down the weekend before Christmas so we were able to celebrate early with them. It was great to see everyone! On Monday before Christmas we had Christmas Cookie day at the house. It was the first time Kendall has done cookies,she enjoyed it for all of about 10 mins.
Christmas Eve I wanted to take Kendall to see Princess and the Frog and visit Santa but she didn't want to do either-she just wanted to stay home and play with her boys. So Keyan watched her and Terry and I went to the movies:)
Christmas day was a great wonderful. The boys each got an iTouch. So they spent the rest of the day addicted to selecting songs and finding new apps. Kendall got some princess dolls and lots of other princess paraphernalia and some Dora stuff. She also got her first board games. Her favorite so far is HiHo Cherry-O-she wins like everytime we play. We aren't having too much luck yet with Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders, but we are working on it. She is doing pretty good with Memory too- but we only use like 6 sets of cards or otherwise it would be way overwhelming for her.
The day after Christmas I was finally able to talk Kendall into going to the movies (her first). The two of us went to see Princess and the Frog and Terry and the boys saw The New Moon. Kendall was a huge fan of the popcorn! She lasted about half way through the movie till she fell asleep. It was nap time so I wasn't totally suprised. I sat and held her in the theater till the boys movie was over.
I'll try to get some pics up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment