Sunday, September 6, 2009
Naked Baby
Kendall has never liked being naked, she never liked to run around in her diaper and she never liked to be shirtless...so imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to find her completely naked asleep and her clothes in a pile on the floor! When she got up I asked her what happened. She said she had to go potty so she took her clothes off to go potty on the big potty (um okay another surprise, she has never woken up from sleep to go potty) and didn't want to put them back on. I was proud of her for getting up to go potty but puzzled why she didn't want to get dressed. She continued to lay around with no clothes on for about an hour or so. She was under a blanket so I guess it wasn't too bad, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment