Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break 2009

This year the boys had Spring Break the same week as my niece and nephew in Atlanta so we packed up the family and headed north for Spring Break. Harley went to the vet to have a little surgery done while we were gone. We had his dew claws removed because he has been scratching up his face with them.

We went up on Tuesday night and on Wednesday we just hung out. Thursday we headed up to Six Flags and I think the entire metro Atlanta was there too!! It was PACKED. Apparently it was the first nice dry day and everyone was on Spring Break so I guess we all had the same idea. Since Wendie had neck surgery a few months ago she couldn't ride any rides so it worked out well since we had Kendall with us. Kendall fell asleep for the first part of the visit. But in the afternoon she did great! They had a Thomas Town and she got to ride the Thomas Train, a BIG hit. Then Sir Tophamhat came out and greeted the kids. Love that too. Then she did great on the kiddie rides. The girl has no fear. I can tell that she is going to be coaster lover when she gets tall enough. The rides for the coasters were crazy! Lets just say that we were at the park for about 7 hours and Rusty, Terry and the kids only rode 2 coaster and 1 other ride! I was actually glad that I didn't have to stand in line with them! But overall it was a great time and it was a good test to see how Kendall would do with the rides. Friday the girls went up to an outlet mall in North Georgia while the boys went to the movies. Saturday we headed out early so that we could pick Harley up from the vet.


Cousins...Taylor 12, Kendall 2

Here are some picks of Kendall enjoying herself on the rides....

Hey mom, I'm flying!


Is she having fun or what?!?!


Wow you are much bigger in person than on TV...

No comments: