Kendall is quite the chatter box these days.....here are a few snapshot of some conversations with her:
Kendall: Look at the mountain, that is Boo Boo Mountain (it was a dirt hill)
Terry: That is the biggest mountain in Jacksonville
Kendall: No in the world!
(Background: a few weeks ago we were in the car and Kendall got some chocolate on her arm, since I was driving I couldn't help her wipe it off, so I told her to lick it off-since she was freaking out about- so now she is fascinated with licking things off her hands and fingers....)
We were in the car on the way home from Atlanta and Kendall stuck her finger up her nose (I know I know) and when she pulled it out she said, "look a booger!" I quickly turned around and tried to give her a napkin to wipe her hands off but before I could do it she said, "I lick it off!" We all (me, Terry, and the boys) all yelled out "NO!" but it was too late and she got her feelings hurt and started crying. It was so funny (not the licking the booger off) but her reaction to us. These days she has become a little sensitive and whenever you raise your voice at her she gets upset and her feelings get hurt. Then we were all laughing and I think that just made her more upset because she was embarrassed.
While we were at the outlet mall every store we passed Kendall would yell out..."Look mom, no heads!" She is referring to the mannequins in the windows. Then a moment later she said, "That's terrible." We, and everyone around us, were falling out laughing at her. She is so crazy and the things she says.....
No comments:
Post a Comment