Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Fling 2009

The Amenity Center had a Spring Fling Party this weekend. Amoung other things, there was an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. They sectioned the kids off by age, which was a great idea. For the 1-2 year olds they basically just threw a bunch of plastic eggs into the middle of the field and it was a free for all. Kendall was really excited and did quite well. She was savvy enough to figure out that it was best to run past the first eggs to the back and get those first that way she didn't have to fight anyone for eggs. I was quite impressed with her strategy! There were also bouncy houses and slides. She wasn't too sure about the bouncy house, she didn't like all the other kids so close to her, but she loved the big slide. The pics of the slide are on Terry's camera so I'll try to get those later. Meanwhile, enjoy a few Easter Egg pickup pictures...and YES i was able to get a big bow in her hair!! (after much pleading and begging and bribing on my part)





Checking out her loot.....

Oh I almost forgot, Kendall discovered the Hula Hoop. I was so funny! She saw some big kids with them and when the put them down she ran over, grabed one, stepped inside and took hold of the sides and started spinning in circles. I was hilarious! she was just spinning around and around. She loved it so much that we had to take the Hula Hoop home with us....fortunately the DJ that had them thought she was so cute he didn't care.



No comments: