We are still alive. My grandmother is still in the level two room. It's like she takes one step forward towards recovery and then bam two steps back. We are trying to limit the visits so she can rest and get stronger. Thanks again for all your prayers.
Terry left again yesterday. This time for only a week or so so not too bad. Kendall is becoming more aware that at random times Daddy leaves but she always says "its okay Daddy come back tomorrow." Good thing she doesn't have any sense of time yet. It also really helps to be able to chat over the computer. I'm still trying to clean of my laptop screen from his last trip when she kissed all over it....
We continue to work on Potty Training with Kendall. She is actually doing really well. I think I have been the one holding her back becasue I just haven't made the commitment yet to just do it. I keep reading in books and other sites that the best way is to just let your little one run around with no diaper and no pants.....well that won't work so well with Kendall. She doesn't even like to run around in a diaper nevertheless totally bottomless. I think this weekend we will breakout the big girl panties and she how she does.
No new pictures. I've been really lazy about that lately...but we have some fun things coming up so I hope to get some good ones up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment