WOW what a crazy time of year. Terry's parents were able to come down for the week of Christmas, which was nice because I would much rather be in sunny 80 degree Florida weather than cold Ohio weather! It was great to have them down to visit and to see Kendall. They haven't seen her since her birthday last year.
Christmas day was awesome! Kendall was so excited and did great opening presents. Santa brought her a tricycle and the boys got a tickets to a WWE Raw Live event for next weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. Yes you read that right we (Terry and I) are taking the boys to Ft. Lauderdale for a "wrestling" event. I'm sure that will be an exciting post!! Be on the lookout.
My parents came over for Christmas lunch and we spent most of the day outside enjoying the weather and playing with our new tricycle.
I don't have any pictures to post yet. Terry took the pictures on his camera and the cord to download the pics to the computer is at his job site in Texas. If I can't figure it out or find another cord it will have to wait till Terry heads back to Texas in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment