Over the weekend we took Kendall to a live Nativity that is put on by a church in Ponte Vedra. We had heard it was basically a replica of Bethlehem with live animals. WOW it was pretty amazing-but a little too crowded. They had a ton of church members in full costume, everything from the beggars to the soldiers on horseback. Kendall loved the animals. We saw horses, donkeys, ducks, birds, baby cows, baby pigs, and goats. She got to pet most of them too. I think the baby pig was her favorite. She was repeating, "Aww so tiny, so cute, aww baby pig."
However the HIGHLIGHT of the evening for Kendall was getting to ride a yellow school bus. She was SO EXCITED to finally ride a school bus. She is infatuated with school buses. She can spot one anywhere on the road. Funny thing is no matter how excited she was to ride the school but that night, I'm sure in 10 years when she has to ride the bus to school I'm thinking she won't be as excited....I'll have to remind her how cool she thought the were.
No comments:
Post a Comment