Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Play

Kendall had her school Holiday Play last night. Lets just say I had NO expectations going into this....I mean she still cries everyday when I drop her off at school.

So her class (since they are only 2) just came out on stage in matching tie-dyed shirts and reindeer headbands on with noise makers in their hands. They all sat across the front of the stage and the music began. Kendall and her friend Hailey were sitting next to each other. They were the only two up there that actually didn't freakout and cry. Kendall just sat there swaying back and forth to the music shaking her noise maker and holding her baby doll. She was so freaking cute!!! At the end when the audience started clapping she started clapping too. It was just precious.

We did get a video of it, but having some technical difficulties getting it to upload. Hopefully we can get that up and running soon. Kendall loves to watch the video over and over again on the TV. Not sure what that is all about....

No comments: