Today my baby turns
TWO! I can hardly believe it. She has really blossomed the last two months. She is quite the talker and becoming a little person and leaving the baby stage. Here are few pics from this morning. We, of course, had a birthday choco donut with two candles. She loves it when you sing the Happy Birthday Song to her. For the last month we have been working on the "Kendall how old are you? I'm 2" dialogue and she just about has it. It is so cute. I'm going to try to get it on video...if she lets me.

"YEAH I'm Two-sing to me!"
How cute is she in her "2" Tshirt with that Tutu? (I made it last night) I wasn't sure she was going to let me take the Tutu off to go to school, but I finally talked her into in.


"Sorry I have to take a very important call"
We are having cupcakes at school this afternoon and her party on Sunday with the family. Check back next week for pictures of the Birthday Weekend....
1 comment:
Love the outfit! Have a great birthday.
From: The Blecker Crew
Post a Comment