Okay, I have tagged me to post 7 things about myself that you may or may not know about me. So here's my list:
1. I had my belly pierced for almost 9 years. I had it done in college with my roommate Megan, I guess it was my act of "rebellion." My parents didn't know for years (or at least I don't think they did)!! I finally took it out when I got pregnant. Hey at least it wasn't a tattoo!!
2. I grew up a Georgia Bulldog Fan....I know can you believe it?!?!
3. I HATE lizards. If I know there is one in the house I can't sleep till it has been caught and released outside.
4. I'm allergic to Ibuprofen. I get facial swelling especially around my eyes-nothing serious but enough to be a nuisance.
6. I listen to Martha Stewart radio on Sirius Satellite ALL DAY LONG, I absolutely love it-cooking, planting, entertaining, crafting, etc.- but the crazy thing is I don't enjoy cooking, kill everything I ever plant, would much rather go to a party then host my own, and can barely sew a button on. Go figure.
7. I am a magazine addict...I have a subscription to about 6 different magazines and always want more. The magazine clutter around the house is getting out of control. I hate to toss them because I might need an article out of it one day...you know some recipe (that I'll never cook), some craft/household decoration (that I'll never make), or some parenting solution (that will never work on my child).
1 comment:
Karen you are killing me!!!
I can't believe you listen to Martha all day...that sounds SO boring :)
Post a Comment