Friday, March 14, 2008

Words Part Two

These last two months Kendall has really become more vocal. I really think it is a product of finally having surgery and clearing up the ear infections. She is learning a new word everyday and it is just amazing what she knows. I think her favorite word lately is "Clock." The girl loves the clock and will point one out when ever she sees one. We were in the car before Terry left and when she spotted the clock in the car she was so surprised and gasped and just started shouting "CLOCK, CLOCK" and pointing at it, it was so cute and funny. Now every time she gets in the car she points out the clock but it is so funny because the way she says it its like the fist time she has ever seen it. At my parents house she runs from room to room shouting clock and pointing them out. Her teacher said during circle time when they are going over the flashcards when they get to clock Kendall stands up and runs over to the clock on the wall and points at it and repeatedly shouts "CLOCK, CLOCK." I think I might go get her a watch this weekend, do they make baby watches?

She is also starting to put two words together. I guess the first one was "All Done" because they also learned the sign language to go along with it at school. Today she came home from school saying "Hey Guys." It is so cute and tried to get it on tape to share with you all.


Translation of the video below:
Hey Guys
All Done
Momma
I Love you
and my favorite.....blowing a kiss

No comments: