What a great day! I woke up and found a Easter Basket filled with eggs that had mini vanilla wafers in them (mom says I'm too young for candy) and some new pjs that have LADYBUGS on them! I love me some lady bugs. I think I'll just continue to chant BUGS BUGS BUGS when I wear them and drive my mom nuts. There was also a new Minnie Mouse that I get to take in the bath tub! Love it. After I ate 12 mini pancakes (I am a growing girl) had to take a bath with my new Minnie Mouse to get the syrup out of my hair. Then I did a little light reading while mom got ready. I got all dolled up and off to Grandma and Papa's house. We had a great lunch with the family and then it was time to go in the back yard and hang out while Uncle Rusty hid the eggs up front. I got to see all of the pretty flowers in the backyard. I really like to smell flowers. Finally it was time for the big hunt. Went out front and just stood there not knowing what to do. After a little coaching I figured it out. There were eggs everywhere and they were all mine!! Just to let everyone know what was going on I insisted on yelling EGG EGG every time I found an egg. It was great fun. I had a such a great day I didn't even take a nap! Hope you enjoy my slide show and had fantastic Easter. Love to you all.


No comments:
Post a Comment