Here are some pictures of the birthday activities over the weekend:
Monday, October 19, 2009
Kendall turns THREE!
Well for Kendall's third birthday this year we celebrated for 3 days....we kicked of the weekend with cupcakes at school on Friday with her friends. Saturday after my race I brought home balloons and flowers and we celebrated with a family trip to a corn maze/petting zoo/pumpkin patch place in the middle of nowhere Callahan/Hillard. Finally on Sunday we concluded the birthday weekend with a little family party with more balloons and more cupcakes and presents. I love it that she now recognizes that it is her birthday and that it is a special day for her. I'm afraid however that when she wakes up this morning she may still think we should be celebrating her birthday....
Here are some pictures of the birthday activities over the weekend:







Here are some pictures of the birthday activities over the weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG our baby girl is 3, Aunt Wendie is feeling SUPER old now...
We love you Kindall happy birthday!
Post a Comment