Last night we were on our way home and I decided to play a new CD in the car because I was a little tired of listening to the same songs over and over and over.....
Well the first song on the new disk wasn't too exciting so I skipped it. The next song started out a little slow and was just music, no words. Then from behind me I hear the sweetest little voice...
"Inkle Inkle ittle Star where you are"
It was so precious. She sang the entire song! Okay so she skipped a few words but this is the first entire song she has ever sang. I almost started to cry it was so cute in her little soft high pitch voice.
The next song was Baa Baa Black Sheep and she sang most of that one too! I was shocked she knew that one.
So because it was so cute and I wanted to hear it again I kept repeating the song and she just sang along each time all the way home.
I'm going to try to record it so I can save it forever....
I love that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment