
We had quite an interesting Halloween. First Terry flew out Thursday afternoon for a few weeks for work and the Friday morning Kendall woke up crying (something she never does). She was whiny when I dropped her off and I told them to just give me a call if things get worse....well I got the call around 11 that she was just inconsolable and crying as if she were in pain. I was pretty sure by then she either had a UTI or bladder infection. I called and got an appointment for that afternoon. The tests came back inconclusive so they were going to do a culture overnight and would call me Saturday with the results (which were positive).
By the time we got home Kendall really wasn't in the trick-or-treating mood. My parents had already planned to came over to spend the evening with us. Kendall wanted no part of putting the costume on at first, I almost had to force her to put it on. Once she had it on she was a little better but still not really excited about trick-or-treating. We went up and down our street, but Kendall was more interested in seeing all the pumpkins and making sure there were no cars in the raod than getting any candy. By 9 she was done and went to bed. Pretty uneventful, but she made a really cute Minnie Mouse:)
No comments:
Post a Comment