I don't like to cook. Plain and simple. I would love it if we could eat out everyday and Kendall would act civilized in a restaurant.......but unfortunately neither of those two things are in my near future....so I do the next best thing-I cook just about everything in the microwave-which has been named "Beep Beep" by Kendall. The Beep Beep is quick and easy with minimal mess. Pretty much everything is made in the microwave which right there alone tells you what a nutrition/health nut I am. Good thing I still have a good metabolism. HAHAHA. (In my defense you can make some great veggies in the microwave) I'm especially bad about it when Terry is out of town and it is just me and Kendall. I guess I'm spoiled because when he is in town he cooks:)
I never knew how bad my microwave addition was till one night we were out playing with our friend Will next door and I told Kendall we needed to go inside and fix dinner. She quickly responded "Mommy cook in the Beep Beep" I quickly laughed it off as her just being silly. Later that evening Kendall was playing with her play kitchen and was messing around with the play Beep Beep. Putting bowls in, pushing the buttons, taking them back out, etc. I asked her what she was doing and she happily replied that she was, "Being like mommy and cooking in the Beep Beep."
No comments:
Post a Comment