Thursday, September 11, 2008

Road Trip #2

This weekend Kendall and I are off to Atlanta once again. This time we get to visit with one of my bestest friends, Melissa, and her new baby Abram (f/k/a Squirt-see link on left for pictures of the cutie). Check out this super cute bib and burp cloth set Abram will be getting when we arrive (once again made by the fabulous Pinky Blues-see link on left). I am so excited to meet him-and to see Melissa and Ira too.




We will also get a chance to visit with my sister and her family. My niece, Taylor, turned 12 this week!! Goodness I can remember rushing home from college after my science lab class to come see her in the hosptial...ugh feeling really old right about now...

But back to the point....it is just the two of us (plus Princess pillow of course)....alone...in a car for 5-6 hours....Lord Help Me. I'm hoping she gets lots of energy out today at school and will sleep for a bit in the car. I've got a bag full of snacks and treats hoping to make her happy. I'm even thinking about going and picking up the new Mickey Mouse Disney Clubhouse DVD for the ride-I was trying to hold out and get it for her birthday next month but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Check back early next week to see if we (meaning I) survived the trip and to see Kendall in her Ohio State outfit that I have all picked out for Saturday to wish them a little good luck-'cause they are going to need it!!


Week 3
Gators Bye Week
OSU v USC-showdown in the coliseum

No comments: