Sunday, September 21, 2008

Keyan-Play Ball

This weekend I was able to go to the boys Pop Warner game for the first time this season. My parents had Kendall so I was able to go kid free and actually watch the game. It pretty much rained most of Zander's game and I didn't get any good shots. I was able to get a few at Keyan's game.

Here is the progression:

Coach can I get in the game:


Okay Hinson your in:


Getting ready for the play: (I think he was playing Defensive Tackle...if there is such a thing. Okay I love football, just not too sure on the positions an stuff like that)


You think you can stop me, take that:



I don't have a picture of the take down but Keyan made a great tackle! It's tough to take pics and watch the game at the same time.

It was a great time and they both played really hard. Can't wait till the next game. GO BEARS!

No comments: