Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pool Party

Today we went to a Going Away Pool Party for my sister and her family at one of their friends house. They have a fantastic pool on the river and the weather was perfect! For those of you that don't already know, my sister and her family are moving to Kennesaw Georgia next month-well actually in two and a half weeks. They just got a contract on their house last night and they just put it on the market three weeks ago! This was our first time in the water this season and I wasn't sure what to expect from her. It was a little touch and go at the beginning but she did great. There are these water spouts on each side of the pool that shoot water out over the pool, I think Kendall was more excited about them and had more fun playing with the water spouts than the actual pool.

Kendall also went ALL DAY without a nap, a first for her! She was up at 9 this morning and fell asleep on the way home around 7:30....

I'm excited about the summer ahead and trying out the beach too!!

(double click on photo to see larger)





2 comments:

Tami Muhlbauer said...

Cute pics!! I love the new look of the blog too...aren't you just so creative?

KH said...

Thanks for the comment. Not really that creative, just lots of time on my hands when hubby is out of town.....
:)