I have to admit Harley is fantastic with Kendall. She yells at him (SIT, DOWN, NO, MOOOOOVE) constantly-even when he isn't in her way. He also takes her daily beatings, I mean love sessions. She has yet to figure out how to "pet" Harley and instead bangs on him, in a loving manner of course. When she does her antics he just gets up and moves away.
Harley kinda reminds me of Eeyore on Winnie the Pooh and if he could talk, I'm positive that is what he would sound like---All right Sissy--
2 comments:
Karen!!! Can't believe you guys are blogging! Hope all is well! I'd love to catch up with you and Terry when you guys get a chance. I miss you guys!
Ernest
347 287 1004
Hey stranger! Can't believe you found us. Terry tried to contact you a few months ago....where are you living these days? Harely looks big, doesn't he?!?!
Send me your mail address.
terryandkarenhinson@hotmail.com
We have lots to update your on.
Great to hear from you, hope all is well:)
Post a Comment