Well I did it and it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. The weather was great! The big green bridge wasn't too bad either. Personally I think the bridge during the Donna Marathon was worse. The crowd was insane. There were so many runners I didn't even cross the start line till almost 8 mins into the race! The first few miles we were shuffling along not really running. After we crossed the Main Street bridge it got a little better but ran into bottle necks every now and then. I was starting to get frustrated but whatever. I had a great time and finished under 2 hours so I was satisfied.
Here are my final times
Place 9,845
Class 713 out of 1052 (age group 30-34)
5k 00:37:25
10k 01:16:07
Chip 01:53:49
Pace 00:12:15
1 comment:
Way to go sis! I am so proud of you...keep it up
Post a Comment