Monday, January 12, 2009

Conversion

This weekend we decided to convert Kendall's crib into a toddler bed. No reason, she has never tried to climb out of the crib, but just felt like it was time. We tried to involve her in the process of converting the crib so she would hopefully think it was pretty cool. She seemed to enjoy taking all of daddy's tools and running off with them laughing and trying to bang on everything she could find. At last the bed was completed and she wanted to give it a test...Harley had to test it out too, of course. She did great the first night and never tried to get out (at least I think so, well I never heard her). We had to completely shut the door until we get a baby gate to put up for the stairs. Again last night had no problems. So I am hopeful that this is a success and we can now move onto serious potty training.....


(OMG Do you see directions on the floor?!?! Do you think he actually used them?)


My favorite reading spot


Hmmmm not too bad


Harley likes it too!
(Now if I could only get him to sleep with Kendall and out of my bed we would be set!)

No comments: