Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Good times
It is so good having Terry home! I think it makes Kendall and I appreciate him and each other more. When he is gone it is just the two of us together all the time. It can get a bit mundane. Now that Terry is home the routine has changed a bit (he picks her up from school and usually much earlier than I do because of work) so she gets some one on one time with Daddy and she is super excited when I finally get home. Last night she heard me come in the back door and she was in the living room and screamed (she never screams) MAMA!!!!!!! and came running around the corner to give me a hug and kiss. I almost cried. I don't know if I've ever heard/seen her so excited to see me- I mean she is excited when I pick her up from school but nothing like this. It was like she hasn't seem me in days. It warmed my heart. I love that girl-crazy hair and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh there is nothing better than when they get all excited for you....makes you wonder how you made it this far in life with out experiencing the pure joy of that love!!
Post a Comment