I had my FIRST BIRTHDAY party yesterday! What a day it was. Mommy decorated the house with pink and purple ballons and my family and friends came over to celebrate. Mommy's college friend Melissa came all the way from Atlanta to come to my party! It was so much fun. I got all kinds of great new toys and books. I also got bunches of new clothes so I'll be stylin at school. Here are a few pictures of me enjoying my birthday cake. Mommy picked out a cupcake theme for the party so she made me a GIANT CUPCAKE for my birthday. It was yummy! But I'm sure you can tell that from my reaction....I'm going to have another party at school on Wednesday and then another on Saturday in Ohio so check back for more pictures!


1 comment:
It is GREAT to be 1 !!! Happy Birthday Kendall!!!
Hope to see you soon,
Parker
Post a Comment