Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We're still here....


Things have been really crazy lately, sorry for the lack of posts and pictures. The summer is coming to an end and Zander went back to his mom's. It hasn't been the same without him. I know Kendall misses him. It is so cute when she goes up to his picture and just stares at it and starts to point at it. I really miss him helping me keep Kendall occupied while I did some work around the house. Guess that's why thing are a bit crazy again. Kendall is doing wonderful in her new class. I can see the difference in her already. The teachers call her the energizer bunny because she walks around all day long and never stops. She has also started "talking" much more lately and is starting to learn some sign language. She can say dog and when you ask what a dog says she says "fff" "fff" Her version of woof woof. So cute. She has mastered the sippy cup but still will not hold the bottle. She is doing really great at feeding herself (with her hands) and getting better with the spoon. Still working on keeping the food actually on the spoon before she puts it in her mouth. I can't believe she is already 10 months old....my baby is growing up fast.

Well that's all for now. We are gearing up for college football season so check back this weekend for pics of our (well my) little gator!

No comments: