I just wanted to say that today Terry and I have been married five years. It doesn't seem that long, but I guess that's what others who have been married for 50 say. It seems I really lucked out when finding Terry. He compliments me so well. I don't think anyone else could handle my antics or attitude the way he does. He is a wonderful husband and an incredible father.
In five years, we have gone through one apartment, one townhouse and one house, and lived in three states. We have owned the best dog in the world (who doesn't love that face?!), and have had a beautiful baby together.
I believe music helps tell the wonderful story of life, so I will quote words from an Edwin McCain song that I feel describes today.
"I could not ask for more than this life together, I could not ask for more than this time with you, and every prayer has been answered, and every dream I've had come true, right here in this moment, is right where I want to be, here with you, here with me."
Love you Terry,
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
How much did Terry pay you to write that????
Just kidding...love you guys and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment