
Today Kendall is SIX MONTHS old! Can you believe it?!?!? It was just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital and I had no clue what to do, well I'm still not sure what I'm doing, but we are thriving and surviving.

In these quick and short 6 months, Kendall has started to eat solid foods, can sit on her own, loves to stand and hold on the ottoman, can roll over both ways and absolutely loves to blow bubbles/spit. Kendall is also a fantastic sleeper! She has been sleeping through the nights and if she does get up, it is just for a quick diaper change and feeding and she is back to bed with no fuss. She is becoming much more vocal and loves to "talk".
Kendall also has TWO TEETH:) (trying to get a picture of them, but she isn't cooperating)
Kendall is loving school as well. She always has a happy face when Mrs. V takes her in the morning when I drop her off and when we get home in the afternoon she is wiped out from a day of fun with her girlfriends (the entire class is all girls!) She really enjoys her time there, and I never knew infants could do so many art projects (see yesterday's post below).

Kendall is such a joy and I really couldn't ask for a better baby. I am grateful and thankful that God has blessed us with Kendall and can't wait to see what is ahead for our precious princess. Thanks for following along with us the last 6 months. I hope you enjoy the blog, we love sharing with you all.
P.S. We go to the doctor next week so be sure to check back for the updated stats.
No comments:
Post a Comment