Look at me, I'm already 4 months old! I went to see the doctor yesterday for my well check visit. I weighed in at 13 lbs 8 oz. Mommy could have sworn I was much heavier than that. I'm only in the 50th percentile for weight, but I'm 25 inches long! The doctor said I am long and lean. He also gave me the thumbs up to start cereal then baby food. I can't wait!
I got 4 shots while I was there too. They didn't feel too good, but I got over them by the time we reached the car.
After my appointment I went to visit my Aunt Wendie at work so she could show me off to all her co-workers.
As you can see from my lastest picture, I'm drooling like crazy. The doctor said that I'm getting ready for teeth. I just hope mine don't look like Harley's!
No comments:
Post a Comment